Friday, September 01, 2006

Pancakes

This little film from a student at the University of Aberdeen isn't amazing. It's very good, and rather entertaining, and the song is surprisingly catchy, but it's not amazing. What is amazing is that it's had 900,000 views, and has been featured on news channels in Great Britain, USA and Australia. See this news article on it by the BBC.



Ok, I say it's not amazing, but I must confess - I love it. My favourite bit is probably when he breaks the eggs, but eating them with all the different ingredients is fun too. Can anyone tell me how something like this becomes so popular?

1 Comments:

At 7:26 pm, Blogger jesper said...

Because it's silly? People love silly things. And also because it's very easy to hype something on the internet, i think.

I can make better pancakes though.. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home